Thursday, August 20, 2009

More?

Ok...after this one... I will only have...hmmm maybe 2 more Birthday Blogs :)

Yesterday a few of us from work and other people went to Centro for dinner in celebration of my birthday and Melissa's (coworker) birthday. Dinner was wonderful! I hadn't been there in years. They do a lot of wood oven cooking and Joe is not a fan of that style therefore we don't go very often. I had Stuffed Chicken Breast "Wood-grilled chicken breast stuffed with spinach, ricotta cheese and LaQuercia prosciutto Americano, finished with Alfredo and roasted grape tomatoes, served over fettuccine" and a glass of Summer Sangria. It was a very nice evening. I got to meet a few new people and hang out with good friends.

2 of my friends bought me my perfume that I was needing more of!!! YAY...its one of those things you really want and will probably buy...but hate going out and spending the money, it was perfect timing.

No comments: