Sunday, July 19, 2009

Is it July?

Wow the weather the past few days have been AMAZING. Really, high 70's, no humidity and the sun has been shining! Am I still in Iowa? Is it really July? This has been a great and relaxing weekend. I am really proud of myself because I ate somewhat healthy all weekend. Sometimes weekends are my downfall because I just eat whatever and I consider them my cheat days... but I didn't this weekend. I did eat a few cookies that I made. Just a few of my meals this weekend.
  • Whole Grain English Muffin with egg, cheese and turkey sausage.

  • Fresh berries

  • Whole wheat linguine, with chicken, tomato, asparagus, spinach, mushroom and onion. I made a sauce with reduced sodium chicken broth.


Sidenote: I don't think Joe enjoyed The Proposal, and I probably won't get to select the next one we go to. But I liked it, it was pretty cute.

1 comment:

dkamfam said...

Once again, the food looks YUMMY! Good job being healthy. Oh, and I liked The Proposal. It was fun and an entertaining story.