Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm a con artist

Yesssss!!! I used Joe's boredom to my advantage :) I am such a con artist
Joe: I'm bored
Me: Oh you want to see The Proposal?
Joe: Sure I'll go
Me: YES!!!!
Joe: Wait, what is it again?
Five minutes later...
Joe: I had my fingers crossed when I said I would go.
Me: (silence because we are going to go and I am not going to give in)

Finally...going to see a girly movie in the theatre instead of having to wait until it comes out to Redbox.

When I got home from work today, I finished up decorating the cookies I made. Then I made some yummy pizzas on Flatout Multi Grain Tortillas. I heated up my tortillas to get them a little crispy, then I layered on the goodies.
  • Tomato Sauce
  • Cherry Tomatoes
  • Turkey Pepperoni
  • Mushrooms
  • Onion
  • Spinach
  • Cheese and Italian seasoning
Then I baked it until crispy and the cheese was starting to brown. Sprinkled with hot red pepper flakes. YUM. Check out their website for more great ideas.

No comments: