Thursday, October 8, 2009

Missing in Action

Its been a busy busy month or 2...thats why I  have been MIA for so long. Lets see what have I been up to?

  • work (of course)


  • KC trip! Go State - too bad we lost by 1 pt! Boulevard tour!!! Fun!!
  • sick for the first few weeks of Sept. (still fighting off my cough!!)
  • few dinners out with friends
  • more work
  • Owen soccer game
  • some birthdays
  • little shopping
  • OUCH flu shot at work this week...my arm still hurts :( I am such a wimp.
Last nights meal was pulled pork sandwiches, sweet potato fries and sweet corn!! Yum, it was great! I am proud of myself, after eating out most of Sept, I cooked Mon-Wed this week.


Tonights meal wasn't homemade but it was very inexpensive! $1 all you can eat Chili at HyVee...wow...and guess what, tonight was really chilly and Chili was the perfect meal and it tasted great!

I think I am going to be very grown up this weekend and get some new plates. I went to World Market this week for a gift and found these ramekins for me!! Only $2.99 for 4 of them...and in one of my favorite colors. Time to get rid of my chipped flowery plates that I got when I went to college...uhhhh 9 years ago! I think I am going to get some simple white plates.


No comments: